Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions set out how VoIP PBX Express will provide maintenance and support services for IP PBX. It describes for which items the supplier will provide support, what activities it will perform, and how the client can expect problems with the IP PBX to be handled.
Key Supplier Responsibilities
· Supplying proper means to client to allow us remote access to IP PBX.
o We do all of our work remotely, and rely on the hands of our clients to make sure that we can properly fulfill any support that we may need to offer, starting with the initial remote assisted installation.
· Complete Spares Coverage on Defective Units
o If any hardware items including phones are defective or inoperable we will send an advanced replacement unit and configure it completely by appointment only once you receive the replacement device.
o In accordance with warranty and Safe-Net coverage.
· Maintain good communication with the client at all times.
· Do its best to escalate and resolve issues in an appropriate, timely manner.
Key Client Responsibilities
· The client will use the IP PBX system as intended.
· Provide the supplier with access to equipment, software and services for the purpose of maintenance, updates and fault prevention.
· Notify the supplier of issues or problems in a timely manner via the appropriate communication channels
· Keep the supplier informed about potential changes to its IP PBX system. For example, if staff are to begin connecting their own mobile devices to the company network, the supplier may be able to adjust its services accordingly.
· Maintain good communication with the supplier at all times.
With each IP Phone System comes a 1 year warranty on hardware. This 1 year warranty begins when the phone system has been delivered to the client. We will replace any equipment you receive that is DOA, or has been damaged during shipment. We will replace any defective unit within the first year of purchase.
The client can opt for Safe-Net coverage which includes the 1 year warranty and service enhancements including:
· Priority Support
· Full Tech Support Coverage Time & Materials
· Expedited USPS Priority Shipping
· Reduced T&M rates for future moves/adds/changes
1 Year of Safe-Net is included with all systems but the client must sign up for the service and a separate service agreement is required.
Each IP Phone System purchase includes a Remote Assisted Installation that includes the configuration of:
· Call Flow
· Programmable Line Appearances
· Voice and Auto Attendant setup (if purchased)
· Brief, but thorough, Phone Function Training
Services available as add-ons:
If you are interested in any of the following add-on features, please contact your Project Manager for more information.
· 2nd Auto Attendant Buildout
· Voicemail to Email
· VPN tunneling
· Cabling / Wiring
· Customized IP Settings
The client will have 7 days of free moves / adds / changes from the time of your completed installation date, unless the client applies for a Safe-Net Premium Maintenance Agreement, which provides an additional 7 days of free moves / adds / changes.
After the first 7 days of free moves / adds / changes any moves / adds / changes will be subject to our billable time rate at $125 per hour, with a 1 hour minimum billing rate.
By signing up for Safe-Net, the client will receive free Technical Assistance, as well as having this hourly rate dropped down to $85 per hour, with a ½ hour minimum billing rate for any moves / adds / changes after the initial install.
If any extra work is required because of configuration changes made by outside party, other than VoIP PBX Express, or if any problems arise that are caused by Telecommunications Carrier that we assist on troubleshooting, you may be subject to applicable charges.
It is free and easy to sign up for the Safe-Net Premium Maintenance Agreement, contact your Project Manager for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information, you may also visit the link below:
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. Should you need to return an item, please review the complete details of our Merchandise Return Policy below to determine if any special conditions may apply.
All shipping is non-refundable. For International purchases Buyer is responsible for all import tariff charges from the receiving country.
Customer pays return shipping for exchanges and RMA. 1 Year warranty on all items. For all items shipped to the customer VoIP PBX Express will provide Federal Express Ground Shipping. The customer can choose expedited shipping for an upgrade charge.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. All of the items MUST BE RETURNED IN ORIGINAL CONDITION, UNDAMAGED BY SHIPPING. Items must be returned within 30 days of invoice date for full refund excluding shipping and handling fees. Claims for missing items must be communicated within 7 days of receipt of merchandise. If the items are not as originally shipped WE WILL NOT OFFER A FULL REFUND. Any item returned past 30 days will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Any item over 60 days will be subject to a 50% restocking fee. NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 90 DAYS.
Process for Returning:
1. Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number within 30 days of the receipt of your package. Please note: returns will not be accepted without an RMA Number. RMA Numbers expire 30 days after the date they are created; the return will not be accepted if it is received after that time. Contact your Project Manager to obtain an RMA Number.
2. Once the RMA is created, you will receive an automated RMA confirmation email. Your confirmation will include the RMA Number, as well as address where you should ship your return. Please include a brief note describing the reason you are returning the merchandise and write the RMA# on the outside of the shipping package. All returned or exchange items must be shipped back with the original packaging, along with all accessories.
Important Note: For your protection, please send your return via a shipping service that can be tracked, such as Registered USPS, FedEx, or UPS. Please be sure to keep your receipt, as well as the tracking information associated with item(s) returned. We cannot guarantee refunds for returns sent via a non- traceable method.
3. Once received at our facility, your return will be processed within 5 to 7 business days. Credits are processed upon confirmation and inspection of the return. You will receive an automated e-mail notification confirming your return has been processed. Please allow up to two billing cycles for the return credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Please note, credits are processed for the original cost paid for the merchandise and tax. Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
If you return an item in unacceptable condition we will not be able to process a refund and will therefore ship the merchandise back to you.